Lead Agile Business Analyst
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a super driven Lead Agile BA to join our talented and fast-moving Product team. If you love jumping in at the deep-end and breaking down complex problems into simple solutions and you’ve got an eye for detail, this one’s for you.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for translating the Product vision into discovery and development tasks and fine tune requirements with product managers, developers, designers, ux’ers and testers so they’re clear, accurate, actionable and measurable. You’ll be at the core of our product development squads in ensuring we build the right thing and we deliver value to our customers quickly. You’ll join as the Lead BA for all three of our development squads, so if you’re good at managing workloads and you’re ready to change the way people get mortgages then we’d love to hear from you.
- Translate Product vision into discovery and development tasks and fine tune requirements with developers, designers, UX and testers so they’re clear, accurate, actionable and measurable
- Play a key role in ensuring we build the right thing and deliver value quickly to our customers by managing workloads and working with Product to prioritise effectively
- You will work with technical and non-technical stakeholders, facilitating idea generation, sharing knowledge and building strong working relationships inside and outside your immediate team to ensure we meet our shared goals
- Become the domain expert to ensure you can answer questions from squad members swiftly and decisively
- Minimum of 4 years in an agile BA role within a customer focussed digital product team
- Knowledge of BA tools and techniques such as requirements engineering, structured analysis and design and customer journey & process mapping.
- Experience using JIRA (or similar)
- Proven track record of delivering great products quickly
- Comfortable leading the BA discipline and building a team
- Knowledge of finance and/or mortgages would be great, but not a necessity providing you can learn quickly
- Data and impact driven
- Problem solver
- Team player
Perks of the job
We want everyone at Mojo Mortgages to feel valued and be able to fit work around their home lives. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as part of the Mojo family:
We work a 39-hour week and offer semi-flexible working hours, along with a variety of shifts to suit you.
We’ve got a generous budget to spend on whatever helps you need to improve what you do. From courses to books and beyond, we care about your development and we’re ready to put our money where our mouth is.
Health and wellbeing
We offer income protection to cover your entire salary for up to 6 months if you can’t work because of injury or sickness.
We're set up with The Peoples Pension to help everyone here save for their future.
Generous holiday allowance
You get 25 days’ of jollies a year, and we encourage you to take it. We’ll also throw in an early dart on your birthday.
Our social committee gets us out and about every month, as well as arranging two parties a year. Day to day there’s all sorts going on - from table tennis and squash leagues to cinema trips and drinks after hours.
Food & Drink
You can help yourself to free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, plus beer, wine and pizza at our company huddles and whenever we pull a late one.