We are now looking to grow our team of advisers at Mojo Mortgages to build on our rapid growth and help us redefine the future of the mortgage industry. Unlike conventional brokers, we don’t settle for the status quo.
You'll be working alongside a team of engineers, designers and entrepreneurs with a shared vision of making the mortgage process as hassle-free as possible.
There's no hierarchy, so you’ll be encouraged to influence the customer experience with any ideas you may have and as a techy company will have all the tools to do your job as efficiently as possible - allowing you to focus on the jobs that matter. No more paperwork, lengthy meeting or filing cabinets in sight!
You will be the face of our business, advising our clients and helping them navigate through one of the biggest financial and emotional decisions of their lives.
- Advise our customers on their mortgage options, using Mojo’s unique in-house software
- Support our clients mortgage application, from recommendation through to completion
- Help the Mojo product team to continue to innovate in how we deliver outstanding mortgage advice by trialling new technology and processes.
You’ll be a crucial part of the team because:
- You consistently one of the highest performing mortgage advisers in your current and previous jobs
- You have excellent customer care skills and the desire to deliver a swift and professional service.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are fully CeMAP qualified
- All-of-market experience highly preferred
- We believe that there are huge opportunities to innovate and change the way the mortgage process works today. This job is perfect for someone keen to disrupt the industry and is definitely not suitable for a person who wants to maintain the status quo
- Flexibility. Shift work is key to maintaining excellent customer service, so some evening and weekend shifts will be required
Mortgage Remuneration Scheme
We want a better mortgage experience for everyone – and that includes our advisers.
So at Mojo you won’t have to spend months building a pipeline of business before you start getting rewarded.
You’ll start earning from day one.
Here’s how it works:
- We pay £35 for every application submitted to the lender – no matter what happens to the application after that
- We pay 6% of the total mortgage commission value upon offer
What’s more, we pay:
- £500 for every 10 Mortgage Related Insurance health applications submitted
- 10% of the overall commissionwhere a policy is placed on risk
We think it’s one of the most competitive adviser gigs out there, so why apply and find out more?
Perks of the job
We want everyone at Mojo Mortgages to feel valued and be able to fit work around their home lives. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as part of the Mojo family:
We work a 39-hour week and offer semi-flexible working hours, along with a variety of shifts to suit you.
We’ve got a generous budget to spend on whatever helps you need to improve what you do. From courses to books and beyond, we care about your development and we’re ready to put our money where our mouth is.
Health and wellbeing
We offer income protection to cover your entire salary for up to 6 months if you can’t work because of injury or sickness.
We're set up with The Peoples Pension to help everyone here save for their future.
Generous holiday allowance
You get 25 days’ of jollies a year, and we encourage you to take it. We’ll also throw in an early dart on your birthday.
Our social committee gets us out and about every month, as well as arranging two parties a year. Day to day there’s all sorts going on - from table tennis and squash leagues to cinema trips and drinks after hours.
Food & Drink
You can help yourself to free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, plus beer, wine and pizza at our company huddles and whenever we pull a late one.