Application Success Manager
Work on behalf of the customer to provide a smooth journey from point of application until completion. Ensure that you maintain good relationships with lenders and solicitors to assist with reaching completion in a timely manner.
Customers must be kept fully up to date with the progress of their application and their expectations should be managed accordingly. Ensure that customers fully understand any information provided.
The goal is to provide a first rate experience, so that customers feel confident that you are managing the process and want to use the service in the future.
Responsible for overseeing all mortgage application duties from the point of being assigned:
- Providing regular updates to the customer via email, text and phone
- All incoming calls and emails from customers
- Maintain the mortgage case spreadsheet
- Keeping in regular contact with lenders to ensure the smooth and speedy completion of each application
- Keeping in regular contact with solicitors to ensure the smooth and speedy completion of each application
- Work with the advice team
- Problem solving to try and ensure a case is progressing smoothly and where possible challenge any potential declines
- Proven mortgage administration experience
- High level of organisation and time management skills
- Proven track record providing high levels of customer service, either face to face or via the phone
- Organisation and Time management skills
- Verbal communication.
- Listening skills.
- Rapport building
- Attention to detail
Perks of the job
We want everyone at Mojo Mortgages to feel valued and be able to fit work around their home lives. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as part of the Mojo family:
We work a 39-hour week and offer semi-flexible working hours, along with a variety of shifts to suit you.
We’ve got a generous budget to spend on whatever helps you need to improve what you do. From courses to books and beyond, we care about your development and we’re ready to put our money where our mouth is.
Health and wellbeing
We offer income protection to cover your entire salary for up to 6 months if you can’t work because of injury or sickness.
We're set up with The Peoples Pension to help everyone here save for their future.
Generous holiday allowance
You get 25 days’ of jollies a year, and we encourage you to take it. We’ll also throw in an early dart on your birthday.
Our social committee gets us out and about every month, as well as arranging two parties a year. Day to day there’s all sorts going on - from table tennis and squash leagues to cinema trips and drinks after hours.
Food & Drink
You can help yourself to free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, plus beer, wine and pizza at our company huddles and whenever we pull a late one.
Visit our website at - www.mojomortgages.com