Mortgage Customer Success
The goal is to support the Mojo Mortgage Advisers in helping our customers to successfully apply for their new mortgage and make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. This will involve having a clear understanding of the customers situation and lenders requirements to help package the mortgage application to a high standard. This will enable a reduction in the time taken for mortgage offer to be received. Building a strong relationship with both customers and colleagues.
- Check and certify all documents are received, ensuring that the document is authentic and the information matches that initially provided by the customer.
- Submitting decision in principles and applications direct using various lender portals and internal systems.
- Collect information required to submit the application either from online searches or direct from the customer.
- Gaining a full understanding of the customers circumstances to ensure accurate information is passed to the lender.
- Completing health questionnaires with customers who wish to apply for any insurance product.
- Completing quality check of customer record to ensure all information is present and accurate and there are no discrepancies against all sources.
- Maintain customer contact and relationship prior to case handover to the Applications team.
- Ad Hoc duties at management discretion
Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
39 hours per week
Early and Late shifts worked Monday to Friday
Occasional Saturday (on average one per month)
- Time management
- Organisational skills
- Great communication
- Strong rapport building
- Listening skills
- Attention to detail
Perks of the job
We want everyone at Mojo Mortgages to feel valued and be able to fit work around their home lives. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as part of the Mojo family:
We work a 39-hour week and offer semi-flexible working hours, along with a variety of shifts to suit you.
We’ve got a generous budget to spend on whatever helps you need to improve what you do. From courses to books and beyond, we care about your development and we’re ready to put our money where our mouth is.
Health and wellbeing
We offer income protection to cover your entire salary for up to 6 months if you can’t work because of injury or sickness.
We're set up with The Peoples Pension to help everyone here save for their future.
Generous holiday allowance
You get 25 days’ of jollies a year, and we encourage you to take it. We’ll also throw in an early dart on your birthday.
Our social committee gets us out and about every month, as well as arranging two parties a year. Day to day there’s all sorts going on - from table tennis and squash leagues to cinema trips and drinks after hours.
Food & Drink
You can help yourself to free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, plus beer, wine and pizza at our company huddles and whenever we pull a late one.
Visit our website at - www.mojomortgages.com