PR & Outreach Manager
We’re looking for a multi-skilled Outreach Manager to join our team at Mojo. If you’re an experienced Digital PR or Outreach Manager/Executive with a strong sense of creativity and an obsession with building authoritative links, this one’s for you.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for building links and acquiring online coverage for Mojo, where you’ll co-own the implementation and delivery of outreach campaigns. You’ll work closely with the rest of the digital marketing team to ensure the digital world are talking about Mojo. If you’re excited by the idea of creating and distributing regular outreach and content marketing campaigns, you’re going to love this opportunity.
You will be responsible for
- Improving the SERP ranking of Mojo Mortgages
- Building links and acquiring online coverage for the Mojo Mortgages brand
- Driving online brand awareness through traditional and innovative PR & Link Building tactics
- Using a variety of methods to accrue online placements
- Developing content and outreach strategy, working closely with Head of Marketing, Digital and Content
- Identifying trends and shifts in the Fintech, mortgage & protection industry, while being fully aware of the journalistic hooks within them
- Examining competitor data using analytical tools such as Ahrefs, and Google Analytics
- Building strong relationships with journalists for future gain
- Developing your own and others knowledge of the intricacies of the PR & SEO Outreach industry
- Working within a team to generate award winning content marketing campaign
- Minimum of 2 years working in Digital PR and Outreach.
- A strong understanding of Digital PR and Outreach methods
- Ideally experience working with tech companies/within an agency
- Proven track record of successful PR/Outreach campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of SEO based tools
- Exceptional communication skills
- Analytical and creative
- Problem solver
- Team player
Perks of the job
We want everyone at Mojo Mortgages to feel valued and be able to fit work around their home lives. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as part of the Mojo family:
We work a 39-hour week and offer flexible working hours, along with a variety of shifts to suit you.
We’ve got a generous budget to spend on whatever helps you need to improve what you do. From courses to books and beyond, we care about your development and we’re ready to put our money where our mouth is.
Health and wellbeing
We offer income protection to cover your entire salary for up to 6 months if you can’t work because of injury or sickness.
We're set up with The Peoples Pension to help everyone here save for their future.
Generous holiday allowance
You get 25 days’ of jollies a year, and we encourage you to take it. We’ll also throw in an early dart on your birthday.
Our social committee gets us out and about every month, as well as arranging two parties a year. Day to day there’s all sorts going on - from table tennis and squash leagues to cinema trips and drinks after hours.
Food & Drink
You can help yourself to free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, plus beer, wine and pizza at our company huddles and whenever we pull a late one.