Mortgage Completions Success
The goal is to provide internal support to the operational squad teams in successfully chasing solicitors to gain regular updates and set a customers mortgage ready for completion. We want to ensure the solicitors process of the journey is as easy and straightforward as possible. You will be the go to support function in ensuring the customers mortgage completion is on track to complete in the customers expected timeframes, and ensuring the case handler is fully updated to enable them to make contact with the customer to provide clear updates. You should hold strong communication and questioning skills to enable to get detailed updates from solicitors offices, and be able to challenge when needed to help aid progress urgent completion case’s. You should hold a good understanding of Mojo, and the journey as you will also be representing company by being a dedicated support to our online live chat tool which enables customers to contact us quickly and easily.
- Effectively managing a squads completions pipeline from offer to completion
- Ad Hoc duties at management discretion
- Contacting Solicitors via phone and email to gain updates on a customers expected completion date
- Liaising closely with the case handlers and advisers to keep customers completions upto date and on track
- Providing clear communication to case handlers and advisers with regular updates regarding customer accounts. Notes should be clear and detailed.
- Maintaining pledged and completion set dates on Sales force to ensure these match the updates.
- Ensuring the correct solicitors or case handler details are updated on Sales force
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via Live Chat
- Ensure that all responses are personalised and specific to the customers needs.
- Answering incoming calls
- Booking live appointments
- Always seeking to improve process’s and suggesting innovate ideas
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Great communication
- Strong rapport building
- Listening skills
Perks of the job
We want everyone at Mojo Mortgages to feel valued and be able to fit work around their home lives. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as part of the Mojo family:
We work a 39-hour week and offer semi-flexible working hours, along with a variety of shifts to suit you.
We’ve got a generous budget to spend on whatever helps you need to improve what you do. From courses to books and beyond, we care about your development and we’re ready to put our money where our mouth is.
Health and wellbeing
We offer income protection to cover 80% salary for up to 6 months if you can’t work because of injury or sickness.
We're set up with The Peoples Pension to help everyone here save for their future.
Generous holiday allowance
You get 25 days’ of jollies a year, and we encourage you to take it. We’ll also throw in an early dart on your birthday.
Our social committee gets us out and about every month, as well as arranging two parties a year. Day to day there’s all sorts going on - from table tennis and squash leagues to cinema trips and drinks after hours.
Food & Drink
You can help yourself to free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, plus beer, wine and pizza at our company huddles and whenever we pull a late one.
Visit our website at - www.mojomortgages.com