Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a qualified Full Stack developer to join our team at Mojo Mortgages. You will be responsible for building out our products and should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
We are passionate about bringing industry best practices to our development teams and encourage everyone to look for the best technology to solve a problem. We encourage continuous personal improvement and expect our teams to be innovative and lead the technical field.
We expect you to be a proactive individual who shares our passion for delivering high quality software. We want problem solvers who are adaptable, forward thinking and collaborative in their approach.
- Unit testing frameworks (NUnit, Moq, Jest and similar)
- Microservice and API integration
- Experience of continuous integration and deployment (TeamCity, Jenkins and similar)
- Experience with Git source control
- Experience with ticket and storyboard tools (Jira, Trello and similar)
- Experience of agile software lifecycles
- Experience with relational and no-SQL databases
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Commercial exposure to ReactJS
- MS SQL and Postgres SQL experience
- No SQL experience
- AWS experience
A happy team makes everyone a winner, and we want to keep upbeat and motivated. Visit our office – we think you’ll agree we do a pretty good job.
Working hours – We work a 39-hour week and offer semi-flexible working hours and a variety of shifts to best suit your personal circumstances.
Personal development – A generous company budget to spend on whatever helps you improve what you do – from courses to books, we want to support your continued development.
Health and wellbeing – Income protection to cover your entire salary for up to 6 months in the event of accident and sickness.
Workplace pension - We're set up with The Peoples Pension to make sure we're contributing to help you save for retirement.
Generous holiday allowance – 25 days of holiday a year, and we encourage you take it. We’ll also throw in an early finish for your birthday.
Socials – Our social committee is tasked with arranging monthly get togethers as well as two parties a year. Day to day there is all sorts going on from table tennis and squash leagues to cinema trips and drinks after work.
Food & Drink - Free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, plus beer, wine and pizza at company huddle and when we pull late ones…