We are looking for a subject matter expert to provide support and guidance to our Mortgage Experts and Customer Success team.
- Work with mortgage experts to improve product and lender knowledge
- Provide exceptional advice to all our advice team on complex cases from recommendation to completion
- Supporting recruitment of new starters to ensure we are bringing in the right talent at the right time to build a high performing team
- Support new starter training needs, ensure they have a good induction experience and they are signed off in line with the new start process
- Provide mortgage Industry insight and ensure the team is kept up to date on latest trends and developments
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional advice to all our advice team on complex cases from recommendation to completion
- Call monitoring to feedback on regulatory requirements, sales skills, service and delivering the Mojo brand
- Train and coach our advice team so that they become equipped with the skills to successfully source mortgages for a large demographic
- Work collaboratively with applications success and customer success to enable the most positive outcome for clients and advice team
- Capture feedback (good and bad) so that we keep improving our products & service as we grow
- Understand mortgage expert performance and coaching needs through a combination of call listening and reviewing overall performance stats
- Support mortgage experts with sourcing as required
- Reviewing customer credit profiles and providing guidance to mortgage experts around sourcing and lender criteria
- Work with the team to ensure all advice provided is accurate, in line with best practice and compliant
- Maintaining up to date product knowledge and understanding of all lender systems
- Reviewing all closed lost cases to ensure we are not missing opportunities
- Sign off for new starters to be recorded in line with T&C Scheme, ensuring they are fully compliance and competent
- Supporting and coaching mortgage advisers to upskill product knowledge and improve sourcing efficiency and accuracy
- Improving appointment conversion rates and submission run rates by adviser
- Coaching and developing customer success specifically on Dips, documentation and submitting apps to achieve right first time measures
- Reducing the volume of cases that are passed back to mortgage experts
- Reviewing call flows, structure and making recommendations on overall approach
- Constantly look to improve our customer experience, online and offline, by providing a high level of input to our product and testing teams
This can all be delivered in many ways and it’s important there is flexibility of the approach based on the person receiving support i.e. side by side, group sessions, case studies, call listening etc
- You’ll be empowered to find the best way that suits all parties, that has the most impact. Seeking feedback and measuring the output is vital and you will be supported with this.
- You’ll understand the full end to end process. Identifying areas of failure, waste and improvement.
There will be times you will train and others where you will coach. Being able to identify who needs what support is key, taking a risk-based approach based on competency and urgency of support. You’ll use knowledge and experience to provide proactive support & insight into the technical development of our product and back office systems. You’ll work collaboratively with our product and development teams to improve the customer and colleague experience along with the quality of our online recommendation.
We want everyone at Mojo Mortgages to feel valued and be able to fit work around their home lives. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as part of the Mojo family:
We work a 39-hour week and offer semi-flexible working hours, along with a variety of shifts to suit you.
We’ve got a generous budget to spend on whatever helps you need to improve what you do. From courses to books and beyond, we care about your development and we’re ready to put our money where our mouth is.
We're set up with The Peoples Pension to help everyone here save for their future.
Generous holiday allowance
You get 25 days’ of jollies a year, and we encourage you to take it. We’ll also throw in an early dart on your birthday.
Our social committee gets us out and about every month, as well as arranging two parties a year. Day to day there’s all sorts going on - from table tennis and squash leagues to cinema trips and drinks after hours.
Food & Drink
You can help yourself to free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, plus beer, wine and pizza at our company huddles and whenever we pull a late one.