The ideal candidate with have knowledge of using Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud as a CRM platform. They will be a strong marketing communications expert and have a proven capability of deploying successful CRM campaigns. They will be analytical in nature, allowing them to quickly understand the success of communication strategies deployed and make recommendations as appropriate to constantly improve on campaign performance.
The CRM Executive will be responsible for growing the company’s customer base by turning them into advocates for the brand. Working within the marketing department the CRM Executive will be accountable for designing, developing and executing all the automated customer activities. They will also be responsible for testing different messages and timing triggers, analysing results and presenting back recommendations to improve overall performance inline with business targets. This role sits within the wider marketing team and reports to the Head of CRM.
- Plan and develop the business’ CRM campaigns including messaging, segmentation and frequency
- Identify key drop off points in the customer journey or processes that cause customer friction and deliver CRM campaigns to improve the overall experience
- Work closely with the operations team to understand processes and how CRM can aid lead conversion
- Design marketing communications and write compelling content to aid response
- Manage the automated platform in order to increase conversion and retention
- Develop targeted acquisition campaigns and utilise them to grow the prospect base
- Generate an engagement and retention programme whilst also creating a reactive communication that responds to customer behaviour
- Collate/Create MI reporting for campaigns and provide insight and recommendations to further enhance campaign performance
- Documenting new processes and campaign details where required
- Provide insights/suggestions on enhancing data usage
- Manage/Report on deliverability insights and campaign performance in line with agreed KPIs
- Create testing plans for campaigns as appropriate
- Utilise behavior analysis and prediction engines to create personalised campaigns
- At least 2 years’ experience proven experience either client-side or agency
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud as a CRM
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skill
- Interest in digital marketing and creating dynamic and engaging customer campaigns
- Good working knowledge of data practices
- Proven track record in delivering successful CRM strategies
- A strong commercial acumen
- A highly analytical mindset, with the ability (and desire) to solve problems
- Able to communicate ideas to the team effectively
- Confident presenting ideas key stakeholders and building trusting relationships with key members of the business
- Works well under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience in Financial services preferred
- Ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas
- Passionate and ambitious
- Innovative, creative, bright and self-motivated
- Work independently, managing your work load with minimal support required
- Wants to be part of a growing business with ambitious plans
- Strong communicator and collaborator
We want everyone at Mojo Mortgages to feel valued and be able to fit work around their home lives. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as part of the Mojo family:
We work a 39-hour week and offer semi-flexible working hours, along with a variety of shifts to suit you.
We’ve got a generous budget to spend on whatever helps you need to improve what you do. From courses to books and beyond, we care about your development and we’re ready to put our money where our mouth is.
Health and wellbeing
We offer income protection to cover 80% salary for up to 6 months if you can’t work because of injury or sickness.
We're set up with The Peoples Pension to help everyone here save for their future.
Generous holiday allowance
You get 25 days’ of jollies a year, and we encourage you to take it. We’ll also throw in an early dart on your birthday.
Our social committee gets us out and about every month, as well as arranging two parties a year. Day to day there’s all sorts going on - from table tennis and squash leagues to cinema trips and drinks after hours.
Food & Drink
You can help yourself to free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, plus beer, wine and pizza at our company huddles and whenever we pull a late one.