Quality and Compliance Executive/Call Monitor
We are recruiting for a Quality Monitoring Advisor to monitor telephone calls, emails & correspondence to establish that Quality parameters are not only met but exceeded within our operations.
- Works with Team Managers and Operations Managers to ensure quality performance trends and continuous improvement actions are properly communicated. Understand operational processes and come up with new way to improve any processes that could lead to customer detriment
- Flexible and creative approach constantly looks for improvement in quality standards, processes and procedures
- Complete comprehensive file checks for all areas of the operation on a monthly basis and ensure all standards have been met
- Identify training gaps and requirements and work with team managers to develop training plans a appropriate
- Works independently and manage workloads to achieve set targets
- Identifying any compliance/regulatory risks are identified and fed back to the managers as and where necessary
- Ensure service standards are met across the operation
- Monitor all customer communications – including calls, emails, live chats and SMS to ensure we are always compliant and delivering a world class service in line with brand values and company vision
- Actively participating in call levelling sessions on a monthly basis
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to Treating Customers Fairly.
- Proven history of ensuring operations deliver exceptional customer service across all communication channels in line with FCA guidance and company values
- Ensuring CPD logs are maintained by all advisers (min 32 hours per year, 15 hours to be insurance related)
- Allocating adviser training via CPD – this could be the management of compliance training that should be refreshed each year eg Money Laundering, Complaints handling etc
- Work to implement the defined Training and competency scheme
- Handling complaints
- Compliance training for new starters
You will have experience of quality monitoring in a contact centre environment and be able to work independently without supervision. It is also essential that you have experience of giving feedback and coaching for performance.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Confident and proactive approach to improve processes and quality optimisation.
- Great attention to detail.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Mortgage Industry
- Strong knowledge of FCA compliance requirements, specifically mortgages is desired
- Able to communicate ideas to the team effectively
- Confident presenting ideas key stakeholders and building trusting relationships with key members of the business
- Works well under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience in Financial services preferred
- CeMAP 1,2 & 3 Qualified
We want everyone at Mojo Mortgages to feel valued and be able to fit work around their home lives. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as part of the Mojo family:
We work a 39-hour week and offer semi-flexible working hours, along with a variety of shifts to suit you.
We’ve got a generous budget to spend on whatever helps you need to improve what you do. From courses to books and beyond, we care about your development and we’re ready to put our money where our mouth is.
Health and wellbeing
We offer income protection to cover your entire salary for up to 6 months if you can’t work because of injury or sickness.
We're set up with The Peoples Pension to help everyone here save for their future.
Generous holiday allowance
You get 25 days’ of jollies a year, and we encourage you to take it. We’ll also throw in an early dart on your birthday.
Our social committee gets us out and about every month, as well as arranging two parties a year. Day to day there’s all sorts going on - from table tennis and squash leagues to cinema trips and drinks after hours.
Food & Drink
You can help yourself to free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, plus beer, wine and pizza at our company huddles and whenever we pull a late one.