Specialist Mortgage Case Manager
Working closely with the Processing and Underwriting manager and squad lead to ensure that customer standards are kept high within the team. Responsible for overseeing all complex mortgage applications from point of being assigned, handling areas that fall under advice.
Being available for the team to help with issues on complex cases or any issues with knowledge or process queries. Training any new starters and assisting in additional training, developing and upskilling of the team. Manage a complex case load to be able to lead by example for the rest of the team. Customers must be kept fully up to date with the progress of their application and their expectations should be managed accordingly. Ensure that customers fully understand any information provided
The goal is to provide a first rate experience, so that customers feel confident that you are managing the process and want to use the service in the future.
- Escalated case’s – These would come from both advisers and your peers for you to make a judgement as to the complexity on the case, which process the case should follow and support in developing colleagues knowledge to enable them to deal with their own clients in the best way possible.
- Complex lending which include but are not limited to, Declines, Product removal, Product code changes, down valuations, Max loans complex affordability issues and adverse lending.
- Assisting with sourcing, working with advisers over recommendations of new products.
- Providing regular updates to the customer via email, text and phone
- All incoming calls and emails from customers
- Keeping in regular contact with lenders to ensure the smooth and speedy completion of each application
- Keeping in regular contact with solicitors to ensure the smooth and speedy completion of each application
- Problem solving to try and ensure a case is progressing smoothly and where possible challenge any potential declines
- Identifying gaps in colleague’s knowledge and experience and being able to work along side to support and develop this.
- Be able to put together material in order to hold training sessions and deliver these as a vital training aid to the team.
Training and mentoring new starters including action as a Buddy System, providing and developing a training plan so milestones are met for each new member. Ensuring that shadowing and guided work are introduced correctly.
Developing and coaching the team. Liaising with different departments to arrange any required training for example end to end journey.
Work with the team to ensure they understand the importance of following process, encouraging them to provide feedback on how we could work better for the benefit of the customer.
Assisting colleagues with any non-formal complaints, taking ownership where required.
Taking an active role in developing the product, making sure I am familiar with the online journey and keep up to date with any changes implemented.
Look at ways the CRM could be better utilised – work smarter not harder. Corresponding with developers to be able to put forward my own ideas and the ideas of the team.
Managing my own case load ensuring that I am leading by example and following the set processes in place.
39 hours per week,
Early and Late shifts worked Monday to Friday
- CeMap qualified
- A wealth of knowledge in the mortgage industry
- High level of organisation and time management skills
- Strong Organisational skills
- Strong Verbal communication.
- Strong listening skill Listening skills.
- Great rapport building
- Attention to detail
Perks of the job
We want everyone at Mojo Mortgages to feel valued and be able to fit work around their home lives. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as part of the Mojo family:
We work a 39-hour week and offer semi-flexible working hours, along with a variety of shifts to suit you.
We’ve got a generous budget to spend on whatever helps you need to improve what you do. From courses to books and beyond, we care about your development and we’re ready to put our money where our mouth is.
Health and wellbeing
We offer income protection to cover your entire salary for up to 6 months if you can’t work because of injury or sickness.
We're set up with The Peoples Pension to help everyone here save for their future.
Generous holiday allowance
You get 25 days’ of jollies a year, and we encourage you to take it. We’ll also throw in an early dart on your birthday.
Our social committee gets us out and about every month, as well as arranging two parties a year. Day to day there’s all sorts going on - from table tennis and squash leagues to cinema trips and drinks after hours.
Food & Drink
You can help yourself to free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, plus beer, wine and pizza at our company huddles and whenever we pull a late one.